If you are a supplier who has never worked with Samancor Chrome, you will first need to complete a supplier application before you can be part of the e-Procurement Platform.
Find out how you can work with us.
Note to Our Existing Suppliers
The following information only applies if you are an existing Samancor Chrome supplier (with a Samancor Chrome vendor number).
This is what you need to know…
A new Procurement journey has started…
Samancor Chrome has embarked on a procurement transformation journey to improve the way we purchase and interact with our suppliers. We have selected the Coupa e-Procurement Platform as a digital sourcing solution to enable our vision and we are confident that this will strengthen the relationships with our trusted suppliers. You will be able to receive, view and manage all your purchase orders on the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP). This is a cloud-based solution which means you can access it from anywhere, at any time, for all your purchasing needs.
We are excited about the new possibilities this brings to the table – for our procurement practices and our suppliers alike.
Digital Sourcing Introduction Video
Please watch this short video for an overview of the benefits and capabilities of this platform:
So what is new for you as a Samancor Chrome supplier?
The Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP) will enable you to:
- Manage your supplier profile (update your business details);
- Receive and respond to tenders or RFQs;
- Receive and respond to POs;
- Create and submit invoices;
- Receive contracts via email;
- Participate in contract authoring, initialing, and signing electronically; and
- Create and manage online catalogues.
The Samancor Chrome Procurement team will also be able to invite you to specific sourcing events on the platform and exchange contracting information.
It’s quick and easy to sign up to the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP).
Follow the following four steps below to register:
- You will receive an e-mail from Coupa with a registration link.
- Complete all the required fields.
- You will receive an email to verify your email address. Click on the link in the email and create a password for your CSP account
- Email your CSP account details to GPS HELPDESK – this will allow us to link your account
Please ensure that you include the:
- Vendor number
- Company name (used for CSP registration)
- Primary contact name (used for CSP registration)
- E-mail address (used for CSP registration)
Please make sure you complete all steps, otherwise we will not be able to link your account.